Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Friday 27 April 2012

Codplay - Christmas Lights

CLICK HERE TO PRINT Christmas night, another fight Tears, we cried a flood Got all kinds of poison in Of poison in my blood I took my feet to Oxford Street Trying to right a wrong Just walk away, those windows say But I can't believe she's gone When you're still waiting for the snow to fall Doesn't really feel like Christmas at all Up above, candles on air flicker Oh, they flicker and they float And I'm up here holdin' on To all those chandeliers of hope Like some drunken Elvis singin' I go singin' out of tune Sayin' how I always loved you, darlin' And I always will Oh, when you're still waiting for the snow to fall It doesn't really feel like Christmas at all Still waiting for the snow to fall It doesn't really feel like Christmas at all Those Christmas lights light up the street Down where the sea and city meet May all your troubles soon be gone Oh, Christmas lights, keep shinin' on Those Christmas lights light up the street Maybe they'll bring her back to me And then all my troubles will be gone Oh, Christmas lights, keep shinin' on Oh, Christmas lights, light up the street Light up the fireworks in me May all your troubles soon be gone Those Christmas lights keep shinin' on