Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Adele - I Found A Boy

I thought I told you, he'd be home soon
Couldn't help myself, you're too good to be true.
I fall short each time,
Every time he ain't here
You and your charm creep closer
Closer in here
Like a fool for fire I fall, with my pride and all.
Like a bomb before explosion,
Ticking by your call,
You're the wiser one, disguised from greed,
And I'm just a child who belongs on her knees.

But I found a boy who I love more,
Than I ever did you before,
So stand beside the river I cried,
And lay yourself down.
Look how you want me now that I don't need you.

So, you thought that I'd crumble to my knees
At the first sight of you crawling back to me
To whisper "will you leave your man? "
You sweared that this time you can stand by me.
I won't stand by you.

Cause I found a boy who I love more,
Than I ever did you before,
So stand beside the river I cried
And lay yourself down.
Look how you want me now that I don't need you!

I ain't yours for no taking,
You must be mistaken
I could never look into your eyes, and settle for wrong
And ignore the right

Well I found a boy who loves me more,
Than you ever did me before.
So stand beside the river you cried
And let yourself down!
Look how you want me now that I don't need you!



CLICK HERE TO PRINT