Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Wednesday 12 September 2012

PINK - BLOW ME (ONE LAST KISS)


Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) By Pink. Pop. Piano/Vocal/Guitar. 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.246038)
...GET SHEET MUSIC HERE

"I used to be really dark. Now, I wake up and check her pulse and make sure she's not having a temperature. And then we dance. And we dance, and we dance, and we dance," she says. "Then, we go on bike rides. And we dance some more. Everything's a song. It's just a lot more fun. I guess that's how the record reflects where I am right now. I'm just having a lot more fun than I ever have." 

If there's something popular, I try and not go anywhere near it. "I hope I never grow up. I feel like I've regressed in a lot of ways," she says. "I think having a little girl that's fun and funny, she's really funny, she's even goofier than I used to be, so maybe I was maturing, but that's over."